“Everything you do to try to adapt and change and renew a company – whether it’s organizational change, marketing, finance, HR – takes place in a crucible and that crucible is culture.” — Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
- Many thanks to @Evan_Wahl @leighsteere and @DeeVenuebooker for the RTs/favs! Stay the Course. 9 hours ago
- .@Koomba303 Delighted for the connection! Join us on FB to extend the leadership conversation: Facebook.com/LeadershipDyna… … Stay the Course! 12 hours ago
- Thanks, Dana! RT @DanaTheus: Leadership Thoughts of the Day is out! paper.li/DanaTheus/1306… Stories via @DanaTheus @LdshpDynamics 12 hours ago
- Don't fear failure. Ask these 6 questions. fb.me/31nYPPYKK 12 hours ago
- Scared Of Failing? Ask These 6 Fear-Killing Questions ht.ly/uqhA9 by @GlimmerGuy via @FastCoCreate #leadership #business 13 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Most Recent Posts