“Everything you do to try to adapt and change and renew a company – whether it’s organizational change, marketing, finance, HR – takes place in a crucible and that crucible is culture.” — Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
- Thanks to @JevonTerrill @rosslester @peterschlebusch @DavidAConradie @kondelipa for the #leadership RTs! Stay the Course. 1 hour ago
- .@LudMiracle Delighted to connect! Like us on FB to extend the #leadership conversation: Facebook.com/LeadershipDyna… … … Stay the Course! 1 hour ago
- .@iUniyal Delighted to connect, Vijeta! Join us on FB to extend the #leadership conversation: Facebook.com/LeadershipDyna… … … Stay the Course! 2 hours ago
- "On Becoming a Passion-Driven Leader" ht.ly/w4Urh by @AngelaMaiers via @switchandshift #leadership #business 2 hours ago
- "4 Do’s & Don’t’s of Team Building" ht.ly/w1RWr from @SrExecAdvisor #leadership #business 16 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Most Recent Posts