“Everything you do to try to adapt and change and renew a company – whether it’s organizational change, marketing, finance, HR – takes place in a crucible and that crucible is culture.” — Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
- .@rajankoshy Delighted to connect, Koshy! Join us on FB to extend the leadership conversation: Facebook.com/LeadershipDyna… … Stay the Course! 11 hours ago
- "3-Signs You’re An Insulated Leader" ht.ly/vTE42 by @fritzmt via @switchandshift #leadership #business 11 hours ago
- .@tomderuyck Delighted to connect, Tom! Join us on FB to extend the #leadership conversation: Facebook.com/LeadershipDyna… … Stay the Course! 13 hours ago
- “The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance.” — Samuel Butler #leadership #business 14 hours ago
- Appreciate the Friday RTs/mentions from @infinitestin @managemntmoment @DebbieLaskeyMBA @TanveerNaseer Stay the Course. #leadership #ff 15 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Most Recent Posts